Sunday, December 8, 2013

THE LOVE: 1

Hardly a year later when our younger sister paid a visit to me and cited a example of my Mother of telling them how often I make her alive from repeated deaths; taking recourse to the intense LOVE I behold towards her, I wept in the Prayer Hall on remembering same and on the failure on my part to remain present nearer to her in-spite of her murmuring my name for a month long time due to acute shortage of Fund in hand to bear the cost of travel from Bangalore to home. Having me seeing so, Almighty told me that it was Nature's desire to keep me away from her so that she die in silence which could otherwise can never happen if I was around being none could able to approach her body due to Love I bear towards her. In the same breath, He further stated that I have another Mother who too equally loves me and I am not born for the second time and seeking to know the past is fruitless. As I was all time seeking to know it due to my nearness to a particular place within Globe, it definitely settled my long seeking query.

No sooner HE had completed the sentence, He disappeared from the scene; leaving me wondering to get the answer of who could be my Mother nonetheless it put into rest my constant queries to know about my last life, being having a hint about my link to particular place within the Globe. But when I had a repeat of the burst of Ulcer during the first week of Feb, 2012, He took the form of my son to ensure that I fight the ailment successfully which was of twice the severity than the first. When the ailment was subsided, He divulged HIS form to me with intense anger in-built, having engaging HIMSELF in tearing apart the entire Creation using all HIS hands. When I unable to stop Him in doing so through crying as well as offering of Prayers while lying in the bed much unwell ,I just managed to go to the Prayer Hall by crawling on the floor to revive the intensity of my Prayer when too He never calm down but disappeared from in front of eyes. Therefore, I have no idea what is lying ahead of us. During 4th December I breathed my last but revive on entering Room by my son. Upon gathering of information from him who I was and other details, I regained my memory to know myself once again. 


Even though I am most nearer to the LORD; I never ever asked for any favor from HIM but remained satisfied with whatever I had to face while covering my most ordinary life. Since my character as well as nature never matched with none of the members of the family, I had earned everything through putting of labor instead of depending upon my Parents but bear intense Love towards my Mother in view of her knowing me much beyond the others within family. Since both aspects of the LORD is or was available with me; I remained always fulfilled with no attachment towards any physical objects other than feeling satisfied living in association of HIM. Since He is energy, HE constantly changed HIS form to suit an occasion. Therefore, both my Mothers who allowed adsorbing both the aspects of the LORD are dearest to me. Accordingly entire Globe is my home and the entire UNIVERSE is my place of play with the LORD as HIS most devoted servant. My entire life begins with the LORD and shall end with HIM with no personal desire to be fulfilled. Even though I am remaining alone now; much unlike my earlier covering of life, I never feel living in solitude. I always pray for the good of the entire Globe but has to accept the failure due to ruthless behavior by one to the others, amasses everywhere; ignoring the fact that we all are parts of each other. The main cause of our downfall is the misinterpretation of Religion which is being used by us to capture Power to oneself than to guide one to known the unknown through doing of a reciprocation of LOVE being constantly showering upon us by HIM.

 (To be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment