Monday, July 28, 2014

An Addition to the previous submission


By nature I was born a very mild person but prompt to jump into the middle of any conflict that arose between any two entities for whatever reason to resolve the issue instantly with assistance from none; no matter how big or how small the issue was {irrespective of how many personalities were affected by it}.Therefore, I was discharging the functions of both a Judge & Policeman up-to Class XII following which I distanced myself from such conflicts of resolving such issues taking an active part on such matters. He often explained to me that there are others dedicated Departments constituted by the Government to look after such matters on many regular meetings. I always kept mum without uttering a word during the time of such discourses but yet nothing stopped in interfering on such matters of vital importance in our daily life. Even the Religious Heads had stopped visiting our residence upon facing tough Questions from me and hence I never took ‘Diksha’ from any GURU. It happened to me automatically with assistance from all prevailing Almighty on my rightfully; following or pursuing of LOVE towards the entire or throughout my life till date.

I was even called from nearby districts to resolve matters which Courts often take decades to resolve. Once a ‘Outcome’ was pronounced; it was duly accepted by both sides in most of the cases but  often Public offered ‘Dharna’ too, in front of Residence or House until all were made aware of the ‘Hidden facts’ which they unable to see prior to their doing so. The ‘Fee’ collect through such efforts of me together with others monetary gains obtained through taking of ‘Tuition’ or scholarships etc were distributed to the poorer sections of us to meet their immediate needs after meeting my daily requirements. Considering this as a misuse of Fund, my Grand Father opened a Bank Account for me when I was of just 10 yrs. old which I was forced to use for about 6 months. However, the Bank collapsed soon thereafter to enable self to continue contributing to the growth of the Society where we were living-in; unhampered.                             

Accordingly, in view of my inherent character of my doing so; the Principal {Most Respectful late Bhaban Gogoi} of the Sibsagar Govt. Higher Secondary & Multipurpose School always carried a big Baton Stick with him as an integral part of him to infuse Fear in my mind to desist me involving myself on such matters but the exercise produced no effect on me. Instead everyday; prior to start of the class, he always called me into his Office Chamber to offer a kiss on the forehead after explaining the requirement of maintaining strict discipline in the School. His LOVE towards me was so great that I jumped out from a running Car injuring myself hard to bleed from all over my body; when I saw him standing in a Bus Stand to grab or embrace him hard following his retirement

Just prior to my getting married, I bought a pot of pure curd {His favorite Dish} without his knowledge but when I paid a visit to his residence to invite him to our residence to offer it, he was pronounced dead by the Doctor attending him and a crowd was awaiting outside his house to take his dead body to burial Ground. Ignoring what had happened; when I entered the room where his dead body was lying to offer a last look to him, he suddenly opened his eyes to greet me and said that he is on way to our Residence to take the offering. The incident shocked all of us but yet true. He came to our House in a Rickshaw to fulfill my desire and returned home to revert to his previous position and duly buried thereafter. This is called LOVE between two entities. Unless and until we all experience it; our births are fruitless which shall force us to live assorted in our next lives being Energy never ever dies but transforms from one form to the other. Have we beheld such LOVE towards each other either an individual or a community or a state or a Country or the Globe itself leave apart the Universe? If so, Heaven shall descend within us without one seeking it. The Power, Position or Money is worthless material objects unless we use it for the GOOD of the others.

I came across another similar incident when I was at the College pursuing Mechanical Engineering. Late Prof. Rudra Rawat, erstwhile Head of Dept. of Mechanical Engineering IIT (Chennai) who was on deputation as Principal, Silchar Regional Engineering College, Assam & was a guest Professor to Jorhat Engineering College, Assam; was my guide throughout my Student Career. When I left the College following completion of my studies, I heard him murmuring my name in pain while I was asleep which forced me cry aloud in sleep; wetting the Pillow under my Head. In early morning; when I came to College to see him; I found him embraced death already that particular night. It too displayed LOVE & Affection of one towards the other. This is what we are missing now a day for running after false Material Objects through doing of Corruptions amasses everywhere. Why we cannot stop this phenomenon?

If the Public is that innocent but yet suffering from limitless Cases pending before various Courts within the Country; why we cannot make an attempt to resolve these; engaging personalities having assorted Qualifications but bearing much of value on a contact basis; to lessen the burden on Common General Public who are ruining their entire lives running between the Courts & one’s shade of living? If we implement it; our efforts shall remain alive for ever as it is Common Public who are sufferers from this onslaught from affluent us holding High Position in the Society.

Let me give yet another example; when I was working in Drilling Department in OIL INDIA LTD; Company decided to sack a dozen new recruits for their failure to come up-to the Mark during their period of Training, which I had objected and requested the Company to allow the entire Batch to work under me for a short period of time. On getting right or exact lessons, all offered above par contribution to the Company henceforth and accordingly confirmed in their respective positions to continue working till date. To acquire knowledge is a simple matter if we able to offer rightful guidance as required to the learner. This too is offering of Justice to ones were denied to them for no fault of theirs.  

Since this debate forced the Cat come out of the beg; we appeal to the highest Authority within the Country to re-look into all important rulings of those who lied before the Camera in various Television Studios to inflict injury to the innocent others or done of any discrimination against any; without touching the ‘Topic’ in depth for criticizing or condemning or praising any. We know that it is Universal TRUTH that Just Justice determines the destiny of a Nation or the Humanity itself. No Laws are applicable to one who thinks GOOD of the others; rather than to obtain a gain to himself or herself. 

{NOTE: The way the ‘Gas Pipeline’ at Taiwan went burst all along a stretch of @ 1KM of the Pipe line on 01/08/2014 killing many people; the same was the situation waiting in front of us, of happening a similar when the pumping of ‘Oil & Gas’ or the ‘Crude Oil’ to various Refineries was stopped for over a month with the entire Pipe-Line full of said volatile material from Duliajan, Assam to Barauni, Bihar; had we not resume pumping at that particular point of time; notwithstanding the fact that there were/are many Pump Stations at various places in between to ease the Pressure accumulated within it. Therefore, my aim was purely to save lives of the innocent Public only and it was no way connected with sabotaging the aim of the ‘Agitation’ of ‘Assam Student Union’ or to secure a self gain through doing so; being I am a apolitical person but was born to save the Globe from an imminent collapse in view of our drawing of reverse meaning to everything that govern the life of the entire Humanity from all across the Globe {nonetheless living assorted} for whatever reason. The cause eased out without any damage to any.}           
END                  

No comments:

Post a Comment